Why the Predictive Index Learning Indicator™?
- Quick and Easy to Use: The Predictive Index Learning Indicator™ is a scientifically validated management tool that offers fresh understanding of the individual logical basis that makes people work- and gives you the insight to enable them to work better. The PILI system generates 50 multiple choice questions dynamically through a question selection algorithm that ensures a balanced mix of question types and difficulty levels, hence a comparable difficulty level each time the questionnaire is produced. The PILI is time-constrained and takes a maximum of 12 minutes. The candidate should attempt to answer as many questions as possible within this time limit. The different categories of questions measuring numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning are designed to address the perception and processing skills of the candidate i.e. cognitive abilities. PILI is a unique assessment tool which presents results in a manageable format and contains a statistic module with full access to historical data. It is easily administered via a multi-language web platform; allows you to compare candidates objectively and enables a lean and efficient screening and recruitment process.
- Based in Science: Our clients use PILI because of its science-based, easily applicable and very reliable results. PILI assigns considerable resources to research, ensuring that it is in compliance with the requirements for assessment tools in terms of validity, reliability, privacy and data protection. PILI was developed in compliance with the guidelines laid out by with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) as well as the standards set out by the American Psychological Association (APA) and the Society of Industrial & Organizational Psychology (SIOP). During the development of the assessment the entire database of questions was reviewed by multiple individuals with different cultural backgrounds (ex. European, African American, Asian etc.) and any items that could not be changed to sufficiently address the cultural reviewer’s concerns were deleted.
- Broadly Applicable: PILI is available in more than 70 languages and has in each case been subject to a rigorous translation process, ensuring cultural appropriateness and functionality of the final text. PILI is active in more than 50 countries. More than 100 different nationalities have completed a PILI test. A PILI link is issued every 2-3 minutes (on average) somewhere around the world; has around 2,000 users globally and approximately 200,000 assessments are conducted each year and growing rapidly.
- Unlimited Internal Use: The PILI is based on an annual investment basis reflecting the client’s size, making it extremely flexible and scalable. This unique approach provides clients with unlimited internal use of the instrument with candidates and employees, allowing use of the PILI throughout the organization.
- Self-Sufficient: The PILI System is built on a model of self-sufficiency rather than per click or consultant dependency. The PLI Admin system is straightforward and user-friendly. Users have direct access to all training materials and video demos available in the support center.
Works with the PI: PILI produces the cognitive picture of an individual’s set of competences and is thus highly combinable with PI. Personality profiles measure the work-related needs and motivational drives of an individual, and combining personality and logical assessment gives the company an unparalleled insight into a current staff’s or a candidate’s potential for performing in any given position. Some psychologists believe that the two assessments in combination can explain up to 40-60% of the variance in job performance.