Why the PI Assessment?
- Quick and Easy to Use: The PI is a practical, quick, and easy-to-use solution for gathering employee insights. The assessment takes approximately 10 minutes to complete, and allows for clients to interpret results on a candidate or employee immediately.
- Based in Science: The Predictive Index is work-related, free of bias, valid and reliable. Designed to help employers comply with their obligations under the EEOC’s Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures, it can be used for both selection and career development opportunities. We’ve conducted hundreds of statistical studies demonstrating the extent to which the PI predicts workplace performance. These studies cover dozens of industries, such as healthcare, financial services, hospitality, business services, transportation, manufacturing, and many others.
- Broadly Applicable: The PI is used widely across multiple industries, jobs, levels, company sizes, growth trajectories, and business models. It is available online in 68 languages, and is used in more than 140 countries. A paper-based version of the PI is available in Braille.
- Unlimited Internal Use: The PI is based on an annual investment basis reflecting the client’s size, making it extremely flexible and scalable. This unique approach provides clients with unlimited internal use of the instrument with candidates and employees, allowing use of the PI throughout the organization.
- Self-Sufficient: The Predictive Index system is built on a model of self-sufficiency rather than per click or consultant dependency. Managers are trained on the use and application through the PI Management Workshop™, the companion Knowledge program to the PI assessment. This program is often referred to by participants as the best management development program of their careers.
The PRO survey: for jobs
The PRO is a job analytics tool that allows clients to quantify the behavioral requirements of any specific job, at any level, within their organizations. Created through input from multiple stakeholders, the client-defined output provides a PRO or “target” for the role. Armed with this information, hiring managers are better equipped to evaluate the job fit of candidates. By using the PRO before making a hire, clients can achieve better agreement on the behavioral requirements for any role, resulting in clear expectations which help the individual succeed right from the start.
Why the PRO survey?
- Works with the PI: The PRO works alongside the PI assessment, allowing clients to evaluate the potential similarities or dissimilarities between the behavioral requirements of the job and the behavioral needs of the candidate. This provides concrete data about a candidate’s fit for a particular job and where potential challenges may exist.
- Provides insight for behavioral interview questions: The PRO, used alongside the PI, allows clients to develop targeted behavioral interview questions to be used in the selection process. Once an employee is hired, the PRO and PI data, as well as that from the interview and other sources, can be used to inform the most effective on boarding and development plan to support the employee going forward.