During the two-day comprehensive workshop, attendees are taught how to apply Predictive Index® data in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Change Management and Growth Strategy. This highly interactive classroom experience prepares participants as Predictive Index analysts who know how to leverage insights from PI data to optimize talent decisions and meet business needs.
During the Predictive Index Management Workshop, participants will learn to:
- Analyze key behavioral drives and motivating needs
- Understand how these drives and needs impact common workplace behaviors
- Leverage workforce analytics to attract and hire the best qualified people into your organization
- Identify the unique talents and motivations of individuals and groups
- Manage oneself and others better for more effective and productive collaboration
- Use job analytic tools to better align roles and responsibilities to behavioral drives
- Use real data from one’s own organization to apply the power of workforce analytics immediately
As part of every workshop, participants actively collaborate on both of the following:
- An industry-specific Predictive Index case study - The case study is a detailed discussion that drives home how to make effective, data-driven decisions in a given workplace scenario. Our case studies represent numerous business sectors, creating a highly relevant experience for all participants.
- A Business Application Module using our technology platform - The Business Application Module provides participants with hands-on experience generating interview guides, coaching guides and group/team analytics using the accessPI™ technology platform. Each module also teaches a best practice methodology to accompany the technology-driven tools for immediate use at the participant’s company. There are three types of business application modules: Talent Acquisition, Team Effectiveness and Coaching.